Friday, June 13, 2008

Sister Time

Today my sister came with her two kids to spend sometime with me. My family has been so good knowing that alone time has not been the best thing for me right now. Her kids kept me entertained and made me laugh, which is always healing to the heart. It is good to be around her, as she ministers to my soul and heart the only way a sister can. She is a blessing and a gift!

I was doing great until I started having severe cramping and bleeding again. Kevin came home and we placed a call into the doctors office which assured us that this was just part of the experience, and nothing to worry about right now. It made us all realize how little time has passed and how my body is still very much on the journey to recovery.

I am sorry I have not called, or replied back to emails. It is difficult to talk and write everyone. I am thankful for this blog as it seems to be a good outlet in letting people know how we are doing and what we are doing. Phone calls are extremely hard and not sure just when this will become easy again, if ever. I am finding I am also so protective of my time, and who I want to be around, just part of dealing I guess. Please know that I read every email, comment or card sent, and they mean the world to me! We really could not make it through if it was not for all the love and support.

No comments: