Friday, August 15, 2008

Ramblings from Night to Afternoon

It is 1:35am and I feel as though my night is just beginning. I dread climbing the stairs to my bedroom, especially now with Kevin not there waiting for me. So I will stay here on the computer until I can barely keep my eyes focused, then I will take the dreaded steps to the bed, where I will read until I can’t keep my eyes open, then I will kind of sleep, but I will wait until the sun rises to get my best sleep. I am so happy Kevin will be home tomorrow.

I have been staying busy with my sister, she is finally picking colors out for her home and they have begun the task of painting. It is really looking amazing, and I have really enjoyed the time with her and my mom, plus I love making suggestions on colors!

I don’t have much to say or to write. I am finding that my moments in life are me living and not just functioning- these are such good things for me, I really feel I have come so far in a short time, and I know that I have a long way to go. It is really amazing how this journey is really a roller coaster ride, and something you can’t get off no matter how badly you wish you could.

It is now 12:52pm- I made it through the night- for those of you who have been praying for me, thank you, I slept well last night. I am thankful that in 3 hours Kevin will be walking in the door and we will have the whole weekend to recover from the time apart.

I find I am more motivated today, I never know when these days will surface, these are the days when the sun shines a little brighter, and I feel more encouraged. I have to soak them in because I don’t know when they will come again. They are defiantly gifts from the Lord that give me enough strength for the hard days that might follow.
God is good!

No comments: