Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Prayer

One day, One moment, One second at a time
one journey, one valley, one mountain to climb
He sings, He dances, He loves you all the time
He's the king, He's your father, He's the maker of the world
He holds you, he holds your baby, he loves you all the time
He is God, He is healer, He is always wanting you
will you go, will you fall, will you let him heal your heart
he is good, he is love, he is calling all the time
he is here, is there, He is everywhere you are
are you ready, are willing can you let it all fall
I am not sure, I don't know but I want to more then life
I am yours, I want you, I am calling out for life
I love you, I love you, I love you oh Lord
Take my pain, take my hurt, take my broken heart
I need you, I want you, you are all there is to love
Hold my child, rock my baby, make them giggle make them laugh
Let them smile, let them grow, let them know my mothers heart
I love them, I love you, I give them, even though we have to be apart
hold them close, hold me close, let me feel their beating hearts.
You are God, you are good, you're the lover of my soul .
~Beth

No comments: