Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just a Little Something

Not much to report right now- thought I would take a minute just let you all know I am doing okay. This week has been a little harder, for no apparent reason… Sometimes they are just hard.

Kevin leaves for Germany tomorrow,(maybe this is what is making it a hard week..) please pray for his safety and protection, and peace and comfort for me while he is gone. I will really miss him. I plan on soaking in as much time with him as I can before he leaves. Which is what I am doing now, we love to be together and never want to waste a moment. He is the love of my life!

Sorry I wish I was more inspired to write a little more about my journey but I don’t have the strength right now, the days are dark and the moments are hard, but the sun is shining and the wind is blowing, and life continues to move on…so I must move on with it.

I will keep you posted on Kevin’s trip and my week to come without him! Thanks in advance for the prayers.

No comments: