Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Could it Be?

It snowed yesterday! The first beautiful snow of the season. If you know anything about me then you know my favorite seasons are fall and winter. I love carving pumpkins, drinking pumpkin spice coffee, blowing leaves (until moving in this house where we have 31 trees in our front yard, we just blow the leaves into our neighbors yard....j/k Bill...), I love picking out a Christmas trees, seeing school cancelled because there was a dusting of snow, drinking hot chocolate, and lets not mention the cute outfits- more layers is better and that is the best way to cover up an imperfect body!

So...after my downer of a blog the other day, that I am sure caused many faces to drop and I am sure got responses of "oh my our poor Beth, she has fallen so far that now she is cussing....whatever will we do?" (PRAY) I decided that we needed a blog to let you know that even in the darkest moments His light is shining, pointing the way to freedom, and yesterday that was through the snow not the shit (ha ha, I just had too!).















2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are too funny!! :)

Mr. Bill said...

Gee, Beth....You wonder where all the leaves in your yard have come from? Not your 31 trees, but my 30+ trees!!!!! I have taught the girls how to blow leaves!!!! LOL
Thanks for your friendship and role model for our girls! It's great to have wonderful neighbors!