Monday, November 17, 2008

Easier to Breath

Today has been a peaceful day. It is chilly out but was not too cold for me to go for a walk at the nearby park. I have missed my daily walks with my dogs. When I found out I was pregnant with Judah I would go and walk every day, since losing Judah it was harder for me to find the strength to get out. I do feel the strength and healing that God is performing in and through my life.

I am enjoying a cup of hot tea and there is not a cloud in the blue sky. Days like these I feel so close to the Lord, his presence warming my soul and heart and letting me know things are okay. I am thankful for his everlasting love and patience with me, giving me the time to heal and never leaving my side. Today it is easier to breath, each breath full of healing and peace. I am so thankful for these days, God is so good!

No comments: