Sunday, February 22, 2009

Your Very Best

Remember to pause my music at the bottom of the screen before watching the clip!

I have watched this movie over and over again, and the scene above is one scene that has stuck with me over the years. Sometimes I feel like God is leaning over me in life and yelling the things that the coach is yelling. I feel like he encourages me and asking me constantly to give him my very best...

I feel like quiting sometimes, especially in this journey of wanting a baby, some days are just so hard. I often times feel like I have yelled to God that I can't do anymore- "it hurts," "it is to hard" and God continues to yell at me not to quit...to give him my VERY BEST, and He continues to encourage me every agonizing step I take.

I know that one day I will hold a baby in my arms- until that moment, as hard as it may be I will continue to do my very best!

Daniels blog and Moments framed have also been updated- Go check them out!!