Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh what a day...

Oh the Joy......








I got my front tooth pulled and now I have braces for 18 months, look like I am 15 and as I left the Doctors the nurse said, "Oh Beth, think about it...it is like having two pregnancies back to back...."

I responded "I would much rather have two pregnancies then this...."









I will keep my head up and my eyes on Christ, my beauty does not come from outward appearance but from within, my encouragement does not come from Mans mouth but the mouth of the Lord


"We wait in HOPE for the Lord;




he is our help and our shield.




In him our hearts REJOICE,




for we trust in His holy name.




May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord




even as we put our hope in you."




Psalm 33:20-22









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Beth you are my hero! I love you!!!!
and why did u miss a tooth??

Leah said...

hey Beth,
sorry you had to get a tooth pulled. and i will soon know what it's like to have braces, i'll be getting them on my top teeth (just like you) tomorrow. i miss you!
Leah B.