Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh My Great Suprise!!!

What a week it has been!!! I have been able to have some amazing time with my dearest friend Jamie before the babies come (that is still so hard for me to write out because it does not seem real...). We have enjoyed endless conversations, laughter, tears, fireworks and all!

This past week we also found out that Jaden’s birthfather has come forward and seems at this point to be cooperating as he should be; this is such an answer to prayer. I don’t think my heart will be at ease until I hold sweet Jaden in my arms and things are final, three days after his birth. We also began the home study this week, Monday is our first one and then I believe we will have one Tuesday as well, I am excited to get this last step behind us.

On Thursday we had a bit of a scare with the pregnancy… I started cramping extremely bad, we called the doctor and they quickly made an appointment for me that same day. I can’t even tell you how scared I was, I kept repeating to myself that “no matter what, we would be okay…” and I knew in my heart that we really would be okay even if it meant then unthinkable. We were so blessed to have my doctor who was on call. I thought maybe they would just listen to the heart beat, but when Dr. Cobb heard about my pain he opted for an ultrasound. Immediately they could see the baby moving, and a strong beautiful heartbeat! Praise the Lord. Then Dr. Cobb looked at me and asked if we wanted to know what we were having…YES!!!! Sweet Jaden will have a BROTHER! We will be naming him after Liesl’s brother Tyler, he is the reason we are getting our first born plus we love the name! So January 5th we will have a Tyler James Tanner, James after our grandfathers!!!

As for the cramping, of course it is something I have never heard of it is called an entrapped uterus, basically I am not “popping” out like I should be, I really should not be showing but I should have a little something I can just feel, however I have nothing so it is causing me a lot of pain. We just need to pray that is pops out on its own because if it does not they have to go in and manually pop it out, not something I want to experience.

We are praising the Lord for his amazing grace and blessings in our lives. Soon I will post pictures of the nursery but I want to wait until I have it completely done, all I need are curtains and picture frames! I will tell you it looks amazing!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Great news, Beth! I can't believe you'll have two boys by the beginning of next year!

I hope everything will happen naturally and you won't have any more of that pain. I'll be praying that you'll "pop"! :)

Hillary said...

Congrats on finding our Jaden will be getting a brother! I said a prayer that you "pop"!

Amber said...

We're praying for your ute to pop into the proper space. Sorry you're in pain. :( Keep us updated.

Becky said...

This sounds very painful - praying that you pop very soon. So exciting that you will have 2 little boys very soon. I don't know if you are interested, but I have a friend in real life whose path is very similar to your own. She has started keeping a list of a few other people (I believe all of them are believers as well) who are also in the unique situation of having 2 children of different ages under 1. Her blog is:
http://flakymn.blogspot.com/
Anyway, she might be a good resource for you in the future.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your pain to go away beth! I know how scary that must be for you. Congrats by the way!!! Two boys in 6 months wow!! I'll be praying about that too =)
Our Levi turns 2 next month, hard to believe really. He is so full of energy I can hardly keep up.
I had a miscarriage two weeks ago. i was almost 12 weeks along. We were heartbroken. I wanted that baby so badly. But I trust that the Lord in His wisdom was doing the best thing for us. There was no heartbeat and the baby wasn't forming right. The physical pain was nothing compared to the emotional pain. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through that twice!I'm really excited for you though, this is huge!Jadens room is adorable. I love green and brown.
love you my friend. Are you still in North Carolina? We'll be there in august, maybe we can see you?
call at 303-823-2463 or e-mail me at jasontanja@gmail.com

Living in the Rainbow said...

Just a quick note to say thanks for the blog. Like the honesty and faith in adversity. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great and God blesses you with your new son.

ttfn
http://livingintherainbow.com/