Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meeting Stacey



What an amazing God given night!!! Stacey and her husband Chuck were in Tenn. for a vacation. On Thursday they made the drive to NC to visit with Kevin and I. We had so much fun downtown Asheville! Kevin and I pretended we knew what we were doing showing them around however somehow ended up in an alley, parking garage, stairwell and eventually back to the first place we saw to eat! They were so patient with us and we enjoyed a nice evening of sharing and encouraging.




It was an amazing adventure to meet Stacey, and telling our story even baffled us. The fact that we met through blogging is such an unexpected gift to my heart. We are kindred spirits and meeting up only confirmed our already blooming friendship!




God is so amazing to allow something as blogging to be such a connection with others, Stacey's friendship means the world to me and you would never have guessed we had just met that night. It was sad to see them go but I know that they will be forever friends in the years to come!




Thanks Stace for coming all this way, you are a blessing and I love you!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww, Beth! You and Kevin were amazing hosts. We had a great time. It was truly like meeting up with old friends.

I can't wait to write my own post about this! Walking this journey along with you has been a blessing to me - crazy as it may sound.

Love you too!

twondra said...

I'm sooooo glad you had that honor! I got to meet Stacey and she's such a special person. I'm so happy for you!!!

Becky said...

I am so glad you got to meet Stacey. The two of you have been such an encouragement to me. I hope I have the opportunity to meet you both some time. You are both amazing ladies!