Thursday, March 1, 2007

Change

Can you believe how fast the weather can change. I left my house in a light sweater, it was probably around 40 degrees and then it started snowing, the temperature seriously dropped 20 degrees and my 15 minute drive turned into 45 minutes.

It made me realize how unpredictable life really is. The weather can change in a matter of minutes, a drive home can change from the moment you step into your car, life can change the instant you answer the phone, your feelings can change in a moment with words.

Our days our not ours; our days should be lived for the king who lives for and in us. Our minutes are not ours; our minutes should be spent praising and honoring our king. Our lives are not ours; our lives are to be laid down, just as the father laid down his own life for us.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course,but the LORD determines his steps.

So friends lets live our lives knowing that our lives are not our own!

No comments: