Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh My What a Great Suprise

Kevin called me when he got home from work today
There is a big dent in our Mazda is what he had to say.

What are you sure? It just can't be I explain
I did not and would not go out in this yucky rain!

Come down quick and see for yourself,
I promise it is there and nothing else

So as quick as I could I slid on my shoes
and dashed for the stairs to see if it was true...

As I came down the stairs I could not believe my eyes
For there stood my Kevin with a great big surprise!

A brand new Cannon camera just for me
to capture all those moments I always See!!!
Thanks babe!!!!

First picture taken!!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

LOL, you are so cute! What a nice gift. Have fun playing around! I know you'll put it to good use.

Michelle Hill said...

Wow! How fun! Can't wait to see your creative ideas! Love ya,
Michelle

Hucklebuck said...

Awesome! We'll have to compare Canons when we see you next month.

Libby said...

The pics from the Easter Egg Hunt are adorable!! You have such a talent for catching random tender moments....that you don't always see when they happen. I can't wait to get together with you sometime with the girls!!

Hillary said...

Congrats, what a fun surprise!!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

Really a nice surprise, Enjoy every "Cannon" moment!