Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Changing Seasons

As the seasons change I can hear the sweet whisper of God calling my name through the blowing trees, sunsets, and blossoming flowers. I hear his voice whispering his promises to me, his promise to love, to prosper and not to harm me.




For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.






Through the falling rain I can feel him raining his love down on me touching the deepest parts of my soul and healing my wounds. As the weather is warmer, as the ice melts away and as the flowers begin to bloom into the most beautiful colors I can feel the winter melting away from my heart. New seasons bring new life. I embrace the new life with everything that is within me.



I am ready to change, I am ready to grow, I am ready to be new!





Are you willing to lay everything you know at the feet of Jesus? He is calling your name, he is whispering in your ear, can you hear him?






You have to stop and listen, you have to close your eyes and let him warm your face by the sun, run his fingers through your hair by the wind, and stroke your face with the mist of the rain, but you must stop for a moment in your busy life to allow him to romance you.




Are you ready to change? Are you ready to Grow? Are you ready to be new? He is waiting for you!

No comments: