Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Secrets from the Stable.

Y'all, I can't even. There are no words. My heart it explodes, that of all the people in the world God chose me to be the outlet. I will never in a million years understand it.  We are working to get a website up that will be a one stop place with all the information. For now please feel free to ask questions. I know many of you have them so here are a few answers to the questions I am most hearing.

1. Where do I buy this?
This is not a kit or something you buy. (I dream...but that's up to Jesus.) For now, the beauty of this is all you need to buy is a lamb, goat, donkey, owl, camel, duck, horse, or any other animal that could be found in a stable. The other day my sister and I even created a story line for a pig....Coming soon friends!!

2. How do I do this?
What I love most about this is it is catered and designed to fit YOUR family because YOU and Jesus know your family and what your kids will respond to best. Best advice. You CANNOT mess this up. So find freedom in it. The animals come bearing sweet gifts throughout the season, they come with silly games, and fun gestures. They hide things, create things, and come alive while the kids sleep. I have a list of ideas I will add in the next post that you are WELCOME to use.  He can be a simple or as complex as you would like to make him or HER???!!!!??!?

3. Is it to late to start.
NOPE. Get in the game at any point. Your animal might show up one week before Christmas, or maybe Christmas day. FREEDOM is key.

4. How old does my child have to be?
Again, this is catered for you. You know your kids the best. What works for your kids. If you have a baby I would probably wait. If you have a 3 year old I defiantly would start. But again, you know your kids. I will say the first year they wont probably get it. It took my kids 2 years before they finally understand that Gabe comes EVERY Christmas. We are bringing more animals into our mix. This year an owl will join Gabe about two weeks before Christmas. You could do the same animal every year, or a new one every year...what best works for you. My kids are very attached to Gabe so he will always come.

So, come on into the stable. Let the animals come alive with the magic of Christ. Let the Spirit lead and watch your kids fall in love with Jesus.


Beth